inoLab Multi 9310 IDS - Multiparameter Benchtop Meter
inoLab benchtop devices offer the correct solution for pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen and conductivity measurements in the lab.
- Uncompromised measuring accuracy
- Digital sensor recognition
- Smart sensor evaluation
The new inoLab Multi 9310 IDS is highly suitable for digital measurements of pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen (optical), BOD and conductivity in the lab. The IDS technology allows optimized measurements and efficient documentation in the simplest manner. A USB interface or an optionally installed printer allow the documentation via the computer or directly on the meter.
- The digital signal transfer eliminates interference, securely assigns calibration data, simply transfers sensor data
- The smart sensor evaluation (QSC) informs about the actual status of the electrode and thus increases the operational safety
- The CMC function visualizes the optimized measuring range and support correct measurements
The scope of delivery includes the MultiLab Importer to capture data via Excel as well as the MultiLab User (user administration).
- Measuring channel: 1 (universal)
- Parameter: pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity
- Measuring range: Depends on the IDS sensor used
- Display: LCD graphic, backlit
- CMC/QSC: Yes/Yes
- Data memory: manual 500/4500 automatic
- Logger: manual/timer-controlled
- Interface: Mini USB-B
- Printer (optional): Thermal printer, width 58 mm
- Power supply: Universal power supply, 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 4 x 1.5 V AA or 4 x 1.2 V NiMH batteries