Inowa - Model H-C2- 6-90 - Filterless High-Performance Separator
From Oil Separating Engineering
For applications where we have to deal with larger sludge generation and/or a hydraulic load is expected, INOWA has an approved high-performance light-liquid separator in its range, which exactly covers these demands: The System H C2, in oval basin construction.
Most popular related searches
- System Definition: INOWA System H – C2
- Design: Filterless high-performance separator in compact design for soil installation
- Construction: Monolithic steel-concrete basin, oval construction
Approved and CE-certificated acc. to EN 858-1, comes up to those requirements acc. to DIN 1999-100 and DIN 1999-101.
Registered acc. to ÖNORM B5101, DIBt-Allowance
The No. 1 at Maintenance-Free Separating Technolog...
The No. 1 at Maintenance-Free Separating Technology
- All advantages of the filterless high-performance separator System H
- High-performance separator with an enlarged sludge collector volum in one monolithic steel-concrete basin
- High nominal capacities with integrated sludge collector in one monolithic steel-concrete basin
- PEHD-Inliner instead of customary coating
Typical Application Areas
High perforance separator with enlarged sludge collector and higher sedimentation effect for application cases with a larger sludge generation, as e.g. washplaces for
- Building construciton vehicles and machinery
- Agricultural and forestry vehicles
- Soil- and earth-moving companies
- Military facilities a.s.o.
High-Performance-Separator with a high hydraulic loadin 1-basin-design for applications like e.g. surface dewatering of
- Transport Companies
- Parking Areas of damaged vehicles
- Airport and Airfield Aprons a.s.o.
No reviews were found for Inowa - Model H-C2- 6-90 - Filterless High-Performance Separator. Be the first to review!