Advantages of IntelliCEMS systems:
- Quality and consistent measurements
- Low maintenance equipment
- Professional CEMS support from application design throughout the entire life cycle of your equipment
- A spectrum of products capable of optimizing and balancing your technological, compliance and budgetary concerns.
Customized Solutions for Better Performance
We offer our expertise in designing and supporting customized systems for virtually any application, whether it is simple or challenging. We use state of the art measurement and sampling equipment and apply proven performance technologies. The result is a turn-key Continuous Monitoring Solution.
Whether your application is in Stack Gas Monitoring or Process Monitoring choosing the right technology will result in efficiency and long-term satisfaction.
- Waste: Municipal, Hazardous, Boilers, Furnaces, etc.
- Chemicals: Phosphate Rock, Glass Manufacturing, HNO3, H2SO4 Plants etc.
- Petroleum: Refineries, Natural Gas Processing, Waste Water Systems, etc.
- Metals: Copper, Zinc and Lead Smelters
- Pulp & Paper: Kraft Pulp Mills
Our complete sampling systems include sampling probes, heated process filters, heated sampling lines, sample conditioning drawers, multiplexers and racks.
- Full Extractive - Hot Wet
- Full Extractive - Cold Dry
- Dilution Extractive
- In-situ Cross Stack
- In-situ Probe
- Control Systems and Software, DAHS, AB, LaserSOFTTM
- Calibration Systems, Equipment and Supplies
- Shelters and Enclosures
- Parts & Accessories