Culture as Nature Intended: Our InvivO2 workstation is packed with new, innovative features that allow you to study even the most complex cell interactions under perfect physiological oxygen conditions. Whether you’re hoping to replicate the environment of blood vessels or lung tissue, the InvivO2 is the best tool for the job. Easy to use and adaptable to meet your needs, especially for cell culture applications that require carefully controlled oxygen regulation, InvivO2 offers accurate and stable user-defined environmental controls, direct access to the inner chamber.
Removable Pop-Off front cover
Removable Pop-Off front cover for easy set-up and cleaning
Ezee Sleeve port systems for direct hands-in access
Ezee Sleeve port systems for direct hands-in access to the chamber, without compromising the integrity of the internal environment
Internal HEPA filtration
Internal HEPA filtration delivers unrivaled air cleanliness ratings within the chamber for optimal growth conditions
Each one of Baker Ruskinn’s InvivO2 three models is carefully refined to suit your specific needs, with advanced ergonomic design providing excellent hand access and rapid single plate loading.
- O2 control (from 0.1% to 23.0% in 0.1% increments in standard mode).
- CO2 control (from 0.1% to 30.0% in 0.1% increments).
- Humidity control (using Aquasorb humidity packs) controlled by touching the screen.
- Temperature control (5° C ambient to 45.0° C in 0.1° C increments).
- Data log (one data set per minute, each set comprises: time, date, O2(set/actual), CO2 (set/actual) humidity, temperature).
- Alarm settings.
- Light control (on/off, dimming function).
- Removable Front Screen release.