Turbo - Model V - Ionization Ion Source
From Ion Sources
If you need an ionization source that is renowned within laboratories all over the world, then look no further than the Turbo V Ion Source from SCIEX. Synonymous with efficiency and unrivalled productivity, it has transcended generations of SCIEX Triple Quad and QTRAP mass spectrometers, from the API 4000 LC-MS/MS system through to the X500R QTOF system, you will find the Turbo V Source has been integral into these cutting-edge instruments. It has underpinned academic research discoveries, pharmaceutical development, forensic investigations, clinical workflows and testing to ensure our food is safe to eat and water is safe to drink. Adaptable to the demands of your workflows, the Turbo V Source features both Electrospray Ionization (ESI) and Atmospheric Pressure Chemical Ionization (APCI).
You need an ion source that will provide you the flexibility to meet regular and unexpected changes to your workflow. The Turbo V Source offers the flexibility you need to respond to those changes.
Traditional ESI provides broad compound coverage for most applications, and additional APCI probe is available for low-polarity compounds. Switching between flow rates couldn’t be easier! The Turbo V Source is compatible with a wide range of flow rates, from low micro to high analytical flow (5 – 3000 µL/min).
- The Power Turbo V™ source provides high-sensitivity analysis over a wide range of flow rates
- Extraordinary robustness in performance The simplistic source architecture and orthogonal spray design with no complex spray path provides uniform temperature distribution and optimized curtain gas flow to improve robustness and ruggedness
- Simple plug and play ion source design A tool-free source design enables plug and play capability with almost zero maintenance
- Versatile flow ranges Covering flow ranges of 5 uL/min to 3 mL/min
- Wide compound class coverage The ability to quickly interchange ionization modes between APCI and ESI enables wider compound class coverage and easy and faster method development