IONICON - Model T-1000 - Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC) Monitor
The AMC-Monitor is a modular and flexible platform for Airborne Molecular Contaminations (AMC) monitoring in semiconductor applications such as: FOUP analysis with a focus on VOC and condensables incl. full integration with Pfeiffer Vacuum APA 302 pod analyzer. Clean-room monitoring in fabrication plants: automated detection of AMC at multiple sampling points with an integrated multiplexing system, directly in the fab at variable locations and even at the tool-level. Monitoring of outside and intake air: automated fence line monitoring incl. alarm levels, up- and downstream filter testing.
The custom-made analyzer is based on the most suitable IONICON PTR-TOFMS series instrument for the particular application and the Automated Measurement and Evaluation AME software suite with pre-set recipes for your monitoring challenge. The scalable multiplexing solution minimizes analysis costs per sampling point.
Expect these benefits in combination with the advantages only a time-of-flight (TOF) based analyzer offers:
- incredible speed
- high sensitivity
- enhanced separation for complex samples.
The IONICON AMC-Monitor is the ideal tool for current and future challenges in the semiconductor industry.
- Several soft chemical ionization modes – wide component range
- Renowned PTR-MS and SRI-MS technology
- AME monitoring solution software
- Enhanced separation, identification and quantification capabilities
- Full mass spectral analysis in a split second
- On-line LOD (limit of detection) < 1 pptv
- Response time below 100 ms
- On-board multiplexing (multiple sampling lines) and calibration
- Simultaneous quantification of several hundred substances in real-time
- Pre-set expert recipes to choose from for the analysis of target species
- Simple graphical user interface
- Clean-room AMC monitoring, filter tests, fence-line and supply air monitoring
- FOUP contaminations detection integrated with Pfeiffer Vacuum APA 302 pod analyzer
- Industrial integration via Modbus TCP
- Remote control and data reporting
- Fit for future updates and upgrades
Analysis of AMC contamination in FOUP – focus on VOC and condensables. Full integration with Pfeiffer Vacuum APA 302 pod analyzer available.
Typical Relevant Substances:
- CNF / PFTBA
Fab Clean-room Monitoring
Automated monitoring of AMC at multiple sampling points.
Typical relevant substances:
- Trimethylsilanol, HMDSO
- PGMEA, PGME
- Acetic Acid
- Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Lactate
Monitoring of Outside Air
Automated fence line monitoring incl. alarm levels.
Typical Relevant Substances:
- Organic acids (e.g. acetic acid, formic acid)
- Aldehydes, Ketones, Glycolic compounds
- Pyrolysis Products from biomass burn
- VOC & Condensables (sticky compounds)
Nitrogen Containing Compounds
- Acetonitrile (biomass burning)