IONICON - Model PTR-TOF 6000 X2 - Compact IONICON High-Performance PTR-TOF-MS - Trace VOC Analyzer
Next generation high-end PTR-TOFMS from the market leader for real-time VOC monitoring. The PTR-TOF 6000 X2 is the first instrument in IONICON’s portfolio based on the new high-resolution release of the “ioniTOF” platform and our PTR technology in combination with the new “X2” features. X2 comprises the latest generation of performance tools incl. the ION-BOOSTER funnel as well as the hexapole ION-GUIDE for the ultimate PTR-TOFMS experience. The ion funnel focuses the ions into the hexapole ion guide which results in nearly lossless transmission of an extremely focused ion beam into the TOF mass spectrometer. This increases the sensitivity dramatically and also improves the instrument’s mass resolving power.
The new PTR-TOF 6000 X2 is our premium PTR-TOF trace VOC analyzer.
We conceived a unique system comprising of a novel high-resolution TOF and IONICON’s PTR technology with the new “X2” features, for the ultimate PTR-TOFMS experience.
X2 combines the latest generation of performance enhancing tools incl. the ION-BOOSTER funnel as well as the hexapole ION-GUIDE. The ion funnel focuses the ions into the hexapole ion guide which results in nearly lossless transmission of an extremely focused ion beam into the TOF mass spectrometer. This increases the sensitivity dramatically and also improves the instrument’s mass resolving power.
Utmost resolution, sensitivity and lowest real-time detection limit are now available in a robust, transportable platform that is smaller and lighter than previous products.
The future is now. Go for our ultimate performance instrument with our new PTR-TOF 6000 X2: our smallest and lightest ultimate-performance PTR-TOF trace gas analyzer. Contact us for a quote!
- Mass resolution :
- > 6000 m/Δm (FWHM) for m/z > 147
- > 5500 m/Δm (FWHM) for m/z > 79
- Response time : < 100 ms
- Sensitivity :
- > 1000 cps/ppbv for m/z 79
- > 1000 cps/ppbv for m/z 147
- Detection limits averaged over 1 minute :
- < 10 pptv for m/z 79
- < 1 pptv for m/z 181
- Linearity range : 1 pptv - 100 ppbv
- Pulse frequency : up to 150 kHz
- Adjustable flow : 50 - 800sccm
- Inlet system heating range : 40 - 180°C (2nd inlet system and other inlet options on request)
- Reaction chamber heating range : 40 - 120°C
- Weight : < 160 kg
- Dimensions (w x h x d) : 60x91x87 cm (23.7 x 35.9 x 34.3 in.)
- Power supply : 100-230 V, max 1500 W
- Interfaces : -Touchscreen display 8x DI/O, 2x AI, 2x AO
- Selected optional features & Accessories
- SRI/SRI+ options - SRI-MS technology
- Multiplexing units
- Premium performance PTR-TOFMS
- Detection limit: < 1 pptv
- Sensitivity: > 1000 cps/ppbv
- Mass Resolution: > 6000