ipCELLCULTURE - Customised Track-Etched Membrane Filters
ipCELLCULTURE™ track-etched membrane filters are treated by means of a proprietary surface treatments to promote growth and differentiation for a wide variety of cell lines, as well as their exceptional cellular adhesion. Available in a highly transparent mode with a smooth glass-like surface, they are ideally suitable as support for cell culture and for visualisation of live cells by light microscopy.
Based on feasibility test results, and after a potential track etching process optimization, we will supply you with test samples suitable:
- to check membrane efficiency in your applications;
- to step-by-step further optimize membrane specifications.
After final validation of your proprietary product specifications, large scale manufacturing will be carried out in our clean rooms to supply high quality controlled products accompanied by a certificate of conformity.
Choice of material
- Polycarbonate, polyester but also POLY1MIDE
- Selection of polymer FILM THICKNESS
Choice of porosity
- Specify the PORE SIZE
- options for HIGH POROSITY (above 40%)
- options for PORE ALIGNMENT
Choice of surface property
- HYDROPHOBIC membrane filters
- METAL COATED membrane filters
Choice of product format
- Supply in ROLL format
- Supply in DISC. SQUARE or RECTANGULAR shape