ipPORE™ POLYCARBONATE filters - Cast or extruded material
Manufactured from high quality polycarbonate films and with a thickness available from 6 to 50 µm.
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Surface property: PVP treated (hydrophilic) or PVP free
- Standard porosity: up to 25 %
- Color: white (translucent)
- Sterilization: autoclave (30 mins @ 120 °C), EtO or gamma-rays
- Low protein binding and biocompatibility
- Maximum operating temperature: 140°C (284°F)
Main specifications of following groups of products are downloadable online:
- PVP treated polycarbonate (PC) filters - standard thickness
- PVP free polycarbonate (PC) filters - standard thickness
- PVP treated polycarbonate (PC) filters - low thickness
- PVP treated polycarbonate (PC) filters - high thickness
All these products are available in various formats:
- roll up to 300 mm wide
- lab-discs (13 mm, 25 mm, 37 mm, 47 mm, 90 mm, 142 mm, 293 mm)
- sheets (A4, 200 mm x 200 mm, 200 mm x 250 mm)
Contact us for any other specifications and/or other formats.
Prices available on request.