IQAir - Dental Hg & FlexVac
Infection Control & Targeted Mercury Removal for Dentists. The Dental Hg is predominantly used by dentists who remove significant quantities of amalgam to protect both themselves, their staff and their patients from toxic mercury vapours. The Dental Hg is most commonly used with the FlexVac attachment. The FlexVac allows the dentist to position a suction duct close to the paitents mouth, which has been shown to capture and remove virtually all mercury contamination.
Each Dental Hg is individually tested, certified and guaranteed to remove at least 99% of all particulate, aerosol, allergen and micro-organism pollution 0.3 microns and larger. The Dental Hg is simple to use and requires no maintenance aside from filter changes. Each Dental Hg is designed and manufactured exclusively in Switzerland.
A selection of chemicals filtered by the Dental Hg are shown below.
- The Dental Hg achieves its filtration efficiencies over three filtration stages.Dental Hg Pre-Filter H11 (S)
- Removes particulate contamination before it can reach the activated carbon stage, thus extending the filter life.Dental Hg Filter Cartridge Set
- 5kg of the highest grade granular impregnated activated carbon (AC/4-S) is housed in four cylindrical shaped cartridges. The large surface area of the cartridges and cylindrical shape promotes high system efficiencyDental Hg Post-Filter Sleeve Set
- The final stage of the three filtration stages adds another HEPA class filter, which stops particles produced as a by product of stage 2, being release by the system.
- Filtration: 99.97% for particles≥ 0.3 micron (μm)
- Airflow Rate:
- Speed 1 - 40 m3/h
- Speed 2 - 85 m3/h
- Speed 3 - 150 m3/h
- Speed 4 - 210 m3/h
- Speed 5 - 260 m3/h
- Speed 6 - 360 m3/h
- Room Size: Up to: 180m3
- Noise Level: LPA =22-59 dBA / LWA = 32-69 dBA
- Dimensions: 71 x 38 x 41 cm
- Power Usage: 20 to 135 watts
- Weight: 21kg
- Filter Service Life:
- Dental Hg HEPA H11 Class Pre-Filter: 6-12 months
- Dental Hg Filter: 12-24 months
- Dental Hg Post Filter: 12-24 months