IQAir InFlow - Model VM - Ducting Adaptor
The IQAir VM InFlow can be used to create protective environments for people and work processes. This is achieved by creating an over-pressure environment, which pushes out contaminated air internal to the control room, and prevents external contaminated air from entering the room. Exceptional levels of air quality can be achieved with an IQAir system creating an over-pressure environment.
Placing the IQAir VM InFlow outside of the control room creates a negative pressure environment, which is used to prevent air contamination from leaving the room. This is most useful to healthcare organisations wanting to prevent an infected patient from spreading infection, or businesses that are required to control their air contamination emissions to external environments.
Delivering fresh, oxygen rich air is essential in any indoor environment inhabited by people and/or animals. Outdoor air will however contain many undesirable pollutants, which should be removed. The IQAir VM InFlow facilitates this, by bringing in external contaminated air and cleaning it before entering the indoor environment. Therefore, clean and fresh air can be brought in no matter how polluted the outside environment is.
- Required wall/window aperture: Diameter - 132mm
- Length of wall connection duct: 100mm or 150mm
- Flexible ducting tube: Diameter - 125 mm, Extendable length - 250 to 1000mm
- Not compatible with the following IQAir accessories: PF40, VMF, FlexVac and VM FlexVac.
The IQAir VMInflow can be used for:
- Protection of patients from microbiological exposure in hospitals
- Creation of controlled environments in research or manufacturing areas
- Protection of plant control rooms from corrosive contaminants
- Creation of a clean zone within a building to help prevent outdoor pollution from entering
- Protection of allergy sufferers from pollen exposure
Using the VM InFlow with an IQAir system can improve indoor air quality by:
- Diluting polluted air with clean air
- Flushing out air pollutants
- Reducing influx of new outside pollutants due to a build-up of positive pressure
- Increasing oxygen content in indoor air with clean outdoor air
The VM InFlow kit can be easily added to any IQAir filtration unit. The only modification required to a building is a132mm hole in a window, wall or door which allows you to connect the InFlow duct.
The duct may be flexed to allow control over the desired vent location. It is expandable in length, from 250mm in its original compressed state, to 1m when fully extended.