From OEM Gas Sensors
The IRgaskiT infrared gas sensor is designed for integration into a wide range of systems where fast, accurate and reliable measurement of carbon dioxide concentrations is required. The electronics module supports a range of available sensors connected via extendable cables, providing the extra flexibility required of a modern OEM instrument. The IRgaskiT® provides a temperature compensated bench with single button calibration and optional simultaneous voltage and current outputs. The sensor heads are based on a patented technique that provides true, dual wavelength infrared sensing with no moving parts. All orders are shipped with free logging software information on a USB key. You will simply need to purchase a cable.
The IRgaskiT provides a temperature compensated bench with single button calibration and optional simultaneous voltage and current outputs. The sensor heads are based on a patented technique that provides true, dual wavelength infrared sensing with no moving parts.
The IRgaskiT range of dual-beam infrared sensors, offer users high performance, true dual-beam detection infrared, temperature compensated measurement of CO2 and selected hydrocarbons. The result is a low drift, high accuracy OEM sensor with single button calibration and optional simultaneous voltage and current outputs.
Digital communications are easy to utilize and IRgaskiT PC data logging software is also available. The infrared gas sensor offers these features with the further advantages of a very compact design and low cost. The IRgaskiT design is ideal for a wide variety of applications particularly where space and low power consumption (less than 1W) are important issues.
Each module of the IRgaskiT has been designed to allow the user maximum flexibility when choosing a solution that meets their application requirements.
- Flexible compact modular design
- Separate sensor, processing and signal conditioning electronics
- Easy to use digital communication
- Dual wavelength technology, long term stability
- PC based software for graphing and data logging
- Simultaneous analogue current and voltage outputs
- Model : CO2
- IRgaskiT® :
- Accuracy : ± 5% of range
- Zero stability : ± 5% of range (over 12 months)
- Repeatability @ zero : ± 1% of range
- Repeatability @ span : ± 3% of range
- Response time : 2%, 5%, 100% LEL versions T90 = 30 seconds. 10%, 20%, 30% versions T90 = 300 seconds
- Operating temperature : 0 - 50 °C (Sensors can withstand 90 °C in standby mode)
- Operating pressure : 1013mbar (calibration) requires pressure connection and other pressures
- Power requirements : 5V DC - 7 - 13VDC depending on configuration
- Power consumption : 0.9W
- Output Signal : 0 - 2V (linear); (Optional simultaneous 4 - 20mA and digital (RS232) outputs)
- Humidity : Measurements are unaffected by 0 - 95% relative and humidity, non condensing
- Weight : 125g
- Controls : Zero and Span recalibration buttons (optional)
- Personal safety
- And many more