IST AG - Model LFS1107 - Conductivity Sensor
From Conductivity Sensors
Further advantages of the LFS1107 thin-film conductivity sensor include:
- Widest conductivity and temperature range
- Small footprint
- Improved chemical resistance
- Excellent long-term stability
- Integrated RTD for temperature compensation
- Four-electrode measurement
- Customer-specific sensor available upon request
The IST AG LFS1107 conductivity sensor is available with either Pt/Ni-wires or Cu/Ag-wires with PTFE-insulation (AWG 30) as standard wires.
Conductivity sensors play an important role in determining water quality and are able to measure the conductivity of most electrolyte solutions. IST AG conductivity sensors are an ideal choice for water quality and waste water treatment applications, amongst others.