ITK Envifront - Model TAS - Dry Flue Gasses Adsorption System
The ITK Envifront TAS process is developed for cleaning of flue gasses through so called dry adsorption and is specially suited for crematories, small waste incineration plants or hazardous waste incineration plants. The system is dimensioned for plants with a size of 100-2000 kg/h, with a medium to high utilitization.
- Collection share of 95 % or better for mercury and dioxones.
- Collection share of more than 90 % for HCl.
- Dust collection < 10 mg/m³N.
- Dry residues
- Low maintenance costs.
- Small amount of residues.
- Small space requirements (2.2 x 3.6 x 3.5 m = B x L x H)
- Fully automated function
Envifront TAS is a pure gas cleaning technique, where all demands of effective cleaning and economical operation have been met. Depending on the type of sorbent, process and final temperature in the reactor collection shares of 95 % and higher are possible. A TAS-plant is principally consisting of three main parts: Reactor, fabric filter and dosing system.
- TAS with preseparator.
- PAS with preseparator.
- PAS with preseparator and two coolers.
- TAS with preseparator, but without bypass system.