J.U.M. PreFilter - Model VE 112WP - Panel Mount Heated Sample Filter and Interface
The VE 112WP is the wall or panel mount version of our time proven VE112 heated sample filter and interface. Can be mounted in a separate NEMA 4 type housing or the system with all analyzers and sample cooler. With our unique sample back purge system, typically no sample filter at the stack probe is needed. During back purge not only the internal sample filter is cleaned, but also the heated sample line between the stack probe and the CEM is rigorously cleaned and freed up from condensing matter and hang up. Such guarantees extended working up times at comparatively low maintenance cost.
- Wall mount or panel mount. Easily fits into a purged cabinet for hazardous (Ex) area applications
- One sample inlet, 4 sample outlet, one FID sample outlet with the capability to couple the heated sample line inside the heated oven
- Two alternating sample inlets for -In and out- applications are optionally available
- One Sample to Waste outlet (Bypass)
- All sample wetted components are housed inside the heated chamber
- Oven temperature 190 deg.C (374 deg F
- Permanent heated stainless steel sample filter, 2 micron mesh
- Sample filter back purge system, allows sample filter and sample line to be cleaned in just a few seconds with compressed air or N2 without dismantling
- Programmable automatic sample filter back purge timer optional
- Remote control for sample, calibrate and filter back purge modes is standard
- Integrated heated sample pump (two capacity alternatives)
- Stationary or transportable CEMs for stack gas analysis
- Diesel, Gasoline or gas turbine raw exhaust analysis and stationary diesel engines exhaust analysis
- Removing particles from a gaseous sample where condensation of heavy hydrocarbons is not desirable
- Inlet/ outlet applications on catalytic or thermal combustion units
Gas emissions analyzers in CEM’s or as stand alone are often exposed to heavy soot and dust contamination. Therefore it is necessary to filter the sample gas stream.
The J.U.M. Engineering PreFilter is a very efficient, all heated and low pressure drop regenerative filter instrument for the removal of solids from a gaseous sample. The Model VE 112 utilizes our long time proven all stainless steel 2μm mesh filter and an electric stainless steel valve. All in a thermostatically controlled oven to prevent the loss of any condensable matter like high molecular weight hydrocarbons and others.
The Model VE 112 can be installed directly at the sampling spot or probe. However, today’s typical position is down at the CEM Continuous Emissions Monitoring system. Either in a separate housing or integrated in the system’s rack. With our unique sample backpurge system, very typically, no sample filter at the stack probe is needed. During purging, not only the internal sample filter is cleaned, but also the heated sample line between the stack probe and the CEM is rigorously cleaned and freed up from condensable hang up. Such guarantees extended working up times at comparatively low maintenance cost.
A calibration gas inlet offers the ability to test and calibrate a complete sample train including a heated sample line. Our proprietary rear panel adapter plate system allows cold-spot free coupling of a heated sample line inside the heated oven without the need of special tools.
The Model VE 112 is also available in a 19' rack mount case. In 1974, the PreFilter was our first patented product and is used internationally in many systems.
- Sample filter material: All stainless steel
- Filter pore size: 2|jm
- Sample valve(s): All stainless steelA/iton®
- Purge air valve: All brassA/iton®
- Calibration qas valve: All brassA/iton®, or to be specified
- Sample pump: All stainless steel/Viton® diaphragm
- Sample pump Capacity: 12 l/min, unrestricted flow @ working temperature
- Oven Temperature: 190°C (374°F), electronic temperature controller
- Oven Temperature Output: 0-5VDC@10mV/°C
- Power Requirements: 230VAC/50HZ, 1250W (115VAC/60HZ, 850W)
- Ambient Temperature: 5-43°C(41-110°F)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 445 mm x 460 mm x 221 mm (h = 132 mm for VE 112A)
- Weight: 25 kg (55 lb)
- AP012 : Built in automatic programmable backpurge timer for the sample filter; EXTERNAL MODULE ONLYONVE112A!
- DS112 : Two alternating sample inlets for applications where measurements before and after an emission source are needed.
- EPC12 : Remote control for sample pump. Pump can be switched on and off externally if Instrument is in external mode.
- PP15 : Internal heated sample pump, capacity 15 liters/minute unrestricted flow @ operating temperature; NOT AVAILABLE ON VE 112A!
- PP25 : Internal heated sample pump, capacity 25 liters/minute unrestricted flow @ operating temperature; NOT AVAILABLE ON VE 112A!
- TPR12 : External temperature controller for J.U.M. heated sample lines Model TJ 100 and TJ | 100 A