Jacobi - EcoSorb
Activated carbons designed for air and gas treatment, covering a diverse set of applications including VOC abatement in air, odour control, solvent recovery, process gas purification, residential and commercial air treatment devices, cigarette filters, and cabin air filters and evaporative loss devices in automobiles.
- C Series – highly microporous granular grades designed for efficient removal of low molecular weight organic compounds in air and as catalyst support.
- GX Series – extruded pellet carbons for general air treatment
- BX Series – extruded pellet carbons specially designed for regenerable applications such as solvent recovery and gasoline vapour recovery.
- HX Series – acid washed extruded pellet carbons designed for sensitive vapour applications where high product purity is required.
- FX Series – granular and extruded carbons designed for evaporative loss control devices (ELCDs) in automobiles.
- XP Series – finely ground powdered carbons for mercury and dioxin control in flue gas streams