Jamco - 60 Gal. Flammable Safety Cabinet - Manual Close
From Jamco - Flammable Cabinets
Jamco Flammable Storage Cabinet provides safe storage for hazardous liquids.
Flammable Cabinet Features:
- All welded double wall 18 gauge construction with 1-1/2” insulating air space.
- 2' leakproof sill to contain leaks
- Lockable flush mounted handle (gripper pad) with 2 keys.
- Flammable Cabinet Doors have 3 point locking system and radius edges.
- Doors are double walled, 14 gauge outside & 18 gauge inside.
- 4' heavy duty welded hinges with brass pins.
- Twin 2” flame arrester vents.
- Adjustable leveling feet.
- Powder coated yellow finish (see options).
- Flammable Cabinet Safety signage in large red letters.
- Galvanized steel shelves adjust on 2-1/2” centers.
- Grounding connector.
- Flammable Cabinet Meets OSHA and NFPA code 30 & UFC 79 standards.
- Manual close doors (open to full 180°).
- Flammable Cabinet max storage - Class I & II - 60 gallons, Class III - 120 gallons
Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet Specifications:
- Capacity: 60 Gallons
- Dimensions: 34' x 34' x 65'
- # of Shelves: 2
- Doors: 2 Doors, Manual Close
- Weight: 440 lbs.
No reviews were found for Jamco - 60 Gal. Flammable Safety Cabinet - Manual Close. Be the first to review!