Jamison - Pump Protection Basket Strainer
A vital component in any piping system is the pump protection basket strainer which not only protects the Pump/Meter/Compressor but the additional components down stream. Jamison Products is a worldwide leader in pump protection basket strainers and duplex strainers, with patented designs to improve system performance.
Jamison Products is involved in providing and testing strainers for the API Ad Hoc Committee on Flow Conditioning For Turbine Meters. This has contributed to the development of a new basket strainer, the Jamison Posi-Lock™, which is designed specifically to improve process performance and prevent bypass caused by movement of the strainer basket in service.
- Bolted Blind Cover
- Carbon Steel body
- 1/8” Perforated SS304 Basket
- NPT Vent and Drain
- ANSI B31.4 Design
- Designed for 285 psi at 100 Degrees F.
- Quick Open T-Bolt Closure
- Tube Turns Cam-Lock handles or Break over wrench style bolts.
- Materials can be Stainless Steel or Alloy Materials
- Cover Davit and/or Lifting Lug
- ASME B31.3, ASME B31.8 or ASME VIII Div 1
- ASME U-Stamp Code Certification
- Support Legs or Skirt
- DP gauge connections
- DP gauge/switch (fitted)
- Special Bolting
- Alternate elastomer seals to suit various applications
- Weld Neck Flanged connections
- Larger perforation size basket or finer mesh liners
- Additional ancillary connections
- Heavy duty baskets and wedge wire
- Special coatings
Jamison Products have improved the basket and strainer performance with a patented design ‘Posi-Lock TM, ask for details.