JCB - Model 527-58 - Agri Loadall
Compact and powerful with low weight, the JCB 527-58 Agri is our smallest side-engined Loadall – just 78.7in
(2 meters) wide and 78.7in (2 meters) tall to the top of the cab. With a potent JCB DIESELMAX engine, single-lever servo controls and a highly efficient hydrostatic transmission with infinite speed control, the machine is capable of up to 25mph (40kph) (depending on tire choice).
- 4 equal sized wheels improve tractive effort for excellent loader performance, while soft ground flotation and ground clearance are first class.
- For added versatility, high utilization and extra investment value, we offer a large attachments range.
- Permanent 4-wheel steer and 4WD, together with a compact machine size, means an exceptionally tight turning circle for great maneuvrability and handling in small spaces.
- Of course, being a JCB telehandler, residuals are strong – as the world's number 1 telescopic handlers, our Agri Loadalls are always in demand and therefore valuable.
The JCB 527-58 Agri Loadall has three steer modes - 2WS, 4WS and crab steer - for superb maneuverability.
It’s also got JCB’s DIESELMAX engine for improved power and productivity. The 100hp (74.2kW) unit produces its power and torque at low revs, meaning that the engine has to work less hard than rival machines. That saves fuel and, of course, money.
Good ground clearance and four-wheel drive mean this compact telescopic handler can make excellent progress in any conditions or terrain. Add a hydrostatic transmission for easy operation, infinite speed variations and great fuel efficiency, and you have truly versatile performance and productivity.
- Three steer modes (2-wheel, 4-wheel and crab)
- Superb visibility
- Transmission disconnect button diverts engine power for improved hydraulic cycle times
- Parallel lift gives excellent load retention
- Long chassis provides stability
Every JCB Loadall is designed to maximize uptime and productivity. To do that, we make sure our components last a long time and, when routine replacements need to take place, we make sure everything important is easily accessible.
So all checks are quick, simple and safe to carry out from ground level on this telescopic handler. The one-piece hood is on a gas strut for ease and safety; the radiator chaff guard and reversing fan keeps out debris; the fold-out cooling package is easy to clean, as is the flat floor with drainage channels; and most service intervals, including boom lubrication, are a lengthy 500 hours.
Every JCB Loadall has a one-piece fully welded chassis for maximum strength and minimum weight. Hoses are routed through the boom and lights fold away to protect against site damage. The U-shaped boom with integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate has reduced joints and stress points.
Key components like Loadall transmissions are tested over thousands of cycles and all of our manufacturing processes are backed by ISO 9001:2008.
The JCB 527-58 Agri Loadall has class-leading comfort, not least because of its spacious, safe, side-entry cab. Visibility is superb and there are stable doors for ventilation, all of which is just the start; we invest in the telescopic handler operator’s comfort because it equates to real, measurable improvements in day-long productivity.
This means building everything around the operator, from a fully adjustable suspension seat and steering column, mobile phone holder and intelligently placed air vents, to ergonomic controls on the front console.
Controls on the JCB 527-58 Agri telescopic handler are intelligently grouped for instinctive use, with hydraulic, transmission and stabiliser controls laid out for quick, safe and precise operation. The load moment indicator, providing progressive read out of forward stability, is at eye level for easy checks and maximum safety.
In fact, the only people who might lose out with the 527-58 Agri Loadall are potential thieves and vandals; all Loadall windows are etched with serial numbers, and a battery isolator immobilises the machine.
JCB Agri telescopic handlers are designed to be highly efficient. Our Dieselmax engines produce high power and torque at low revs. That means more work for less engine exertion, saving fuel. Productivity is also helped by the spacious, comfy cabs we’ve fitted. Easy maintenance and rugged components come as standard too, which maximises usage.
- Low cab
- 20' tires
- Variable speed control with hand throttle
- Front and rear working lights
- Rotating flashing beacon
- Fire extinguisher
- Front and roof screen guard
- Air conditioning
- Radial tires
- 2 boom end auxiliary services
- Radio kit
- Carriage hydraulic locking
- Limited slip differential in front axle
- Air suspension seat
- Reversing fan
- 2-speed and intermittent front wash/wipers
- Smoothride system
- Towing facility with trailer lighting package
- Carriage options available – contact your local dealer
- Maximum Lift Capacity: 5952lb (2700kg)
- Maximum Lift Height: 19' (5.8m)
- Maximum Engine Power: 100hp (74.2kW)