Jiarong - Spiral Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane Module for Leachate Treatment
ST membrane technology is a new structural membrane module specially developed for leachate and high salt wastewater treatment, which adopts spiral membrane structure, and the membrane adopts industrial anti-pollution RO membrane or NF membrane, and the grid channel adopts parallel grid structure which is different from the general spiral membrane, so that it can be used for long-term stable operation where the general spiral membrane cannot be applied.
A complete ST membrane module includes the following components:
- ST cores (RO, NF, etc.)
- Influent and effluent hydraulic disk and pipes
- Center tie rod
- Pressure vessel
The wastewater is fed directly from the connecting flange, and the wastewater is evenly distributed to the feed flange of the membrane module through a hydraulic disk. Membrane modules are connected in series to achieve increased water recovery rate and reduced energy consumption.
- Trapezoidal structure resistance is much smaller than traditional diamond grid
- Reduce the concentration polarization of the membrane
- Therefore, the pollution resistance of the ST membrane module is greatly improved
- Simple pretreatment
- Higher membrane filling area:25m
- Pressure grade: 75bar, 90bar, 120bar
- Modular units with high system reliability, flexibility and compactness