From Grit Removal Systems
The Jones+Attwood specialised sewage grit handling pump has a range of duties, all of which will satisfy the majority of grit pumping requirements associated with grit and grit/solids in raw sewage. The pump is manufactured from high grade cast iron for long asset life, and a high quality mechanical seal protects the motor; a range of standard impellers provides flexible pump capabilities.
The Jones+Attwood grit pump is directly mounted to the motor shaft and is a recessed impeller, vortex flow type with a full 100mm diameter route for solids. Grit is transferred by a pumping system to washing, classification and dewatering plant.
Technical graph as per sales brochure is fine
Motor powers range from:
- 4.0Kw to 5.5Kw for 960 rpm units.
- 7.5Kw to 11.0Kw for 1450 rpm units.
- Manufactured from high grade
- Cast Iron for long asset life
- High quality mechanical seal protects the motor from damage
- A range of standard impellers provide flexible pump capability
- The impeller is directly mounted to the motor shaft
- Vortex flow impeller provides a full 100mm (4inch) diameter route for solids
- Various motor powers and speeds can be applied