Jones Chemicals - Ammonium Hydroxide
Avoid breathing mist/vapors/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
- Acute Toxicity, Inhalation (Category 4) Note: (1 - Most Severe / 4 - Least Severe)
- Acute Toxicity, Oral (Category 4)
- Skin Corrosion (Category 1B)
- Serious Eye Damage / Irritation (Category 1)
- Acute Aquatic Toxicity (Category 1)
Signal word: Danger
- Harmful if inhaled.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- Very toxic to aquatic life.