JWC - Model SLB - Screening Conveyor Compactor
From Auger Systems
The SLB Screening Conveyor Compactor is an ideal pretreatment screening solution for rural housing, resorts, camps and other remote treatment works. It is designed to receive pumped influent directly from 2” or 3” (50-75 mm) sewage pumps with a maximum 2” solid. It will remove trash from primary effluent flows in the range of 50 – 300 gpm (11-68 m3/hr) ahead of the biological process. Solids laden influent is passed through a screening cylinder and transported axially through it by an auger. Solids are to accumulate in the press zone cylinder where a series of shower nozzles wash away organic components during a compaction process. The final discharge solids exit in plug form to a disposal bin. Filtrate and wash water drains by gravity to the downstream treatment process.
- Efficient removal of inorganics ahead of biological processes.
- Sized for smaller installations and remote locations.
- Screening press to dewater solids.
- Spray system to flush organics back into treatment process.
- Optional screening bagging system.
- Flows 50 – 300 gpm (11-68 m3/hr).
- Screening from 500 micron to 6 mm.
- Pumped flow from 2” or 3” (50-75 mm) sewage pumps.