JWC - Model 1-Shred - Small Industrial Shredder
From Industrial Grinders
The 1-SHRED grinder is a compact shredder that is tough on solids. This small industrial shredder fits into areas with limited space requirements, while still providing the necessary power to cut down tough food waste, small bones, wood or even occasional flatware. Two shafts of hardened steel cutters rotate at slow speed and high-torque. They easily to grind solids waste into small particles. Its small size makes it an ideal choice for integration into other OEM equipment like food waste digesters or pulpers. Typical applications include food and animal processing plants, food waste disposal in hotels, casinos, and restaurants. This grinder is ideal for use on ships or oil platforms to meet MARPOL food waste disposal requirements. This small industrial shredder can also work well in testing labs destroying plastic and glass vials for used for specimen collection.
- Minimize transportation costs by reducing the volume of your waste.
- Improve digester/composter system efficiency by increasing surface area.
- Minimize costs by creating a closed loop system, reusing process waste.
- Small Industrial shredder easily retrofits into your existing facility.
- Saves electricity due to energy efficient motors.
- Dual-shafted, slow-speed, high-torque grinder with hardened steel cutters.
- Compact and efficient design allows installation almost anywhere.
- Automated Monitoring & Controls reduce interrupts and optimize grinder performance.
- Hardened steel cutters for long life.
- Integrated steel scrapers to increase throughput and prevent material build-up.
- Various cutter configurations and materials available to optimize the grinder performance for your specific application.
- Throughput is up to 43 ft3/hr (1.2 m3/hr).
- Cutting Chamber Length 25 inches (185 mm).
- 3 hp (2.2 kW) motor standard, 5 hp (4 kW) motor available option.