K-Flow - Model ABF-L - Brush Type self-Cleaning Filter
The ABF-L filter is a heavy duty filter which has built-in automatic self-cleaning feature .The filter is designed to achieve filtration in the range of 3500 micron to 200 micron. The ABF-L filter is designed for a maximum flow rate of 700 m3/h ; for a single filter unit,in standard sizes from 3” to 14” .
- Flow rates up to 700 m3/h ( 3100 U.S.gpm )
- Size 3” ~ 14”.
- Reduce maintenance costs on down stream equipment.
- Filter area 3000,6000,8000,1000 cm2.
- Stainless Steel 304,316,316L construction.
- Wedge wire screen AISI 316 L .
- No interruption of flow during flushing.
- Minimum waste water :less than 1% of total flow .
- Suitable for high load filtration requirements and heavy duty conditions.
- Filtration Degree: From 3500 ~ 200 Micron.
- Design pressure: 10 or 16 Bar.
- Minimum working pressure 1 Barg.
- Maximum temperature: 200 ℃.
- Control & Power supply- 220/380/440VAC, 50/60 Hz ,Three phase.
- Motor & Speed – 3/4 HP, 14 R.P.M.
- Delta P , Timer control with Manual flushing.
- Water supply systems.
- Cooling water.
- Waste water.
- Fuel oil,crude oil.
The water flow through the cylindrical filter element inside-out, creating minimum pressure loss. During accumulation of filtration cake on inner surface of the screen, pressure loss is created accordingly.
When the pressure drop between the inlet and outlet of the filter reaches 0.5 bar, cleaning of the filtration cylinder is operated automatically .This operation consists of opening an exhaust valve located on the housing lid and starting the electric motor which
revolving brushes and flushed out through the open exhaust valve.
The cleaning duration is around 15 seconds .The Service flow of the filtered water is continuous during the cleaning cycle.
The differential pressure switch transmits an electric signal to the electric control board when the pressure differential across the screen reaches the pre-set value. The control board activates the motor and opens the exhaust valve.
If due to some fault the pressure drop over the filter is not eliminated by cleaning ,the interval between successive cleaning operations is limited by control board to a minimum of 5 minutes.