Nixalite - Model K-Net™ HT - Bird Netting
High strength, seamless construction and unbeatable prices make K-Net HT the perfect choice for all types of bird exclusion jobs. Now available in both black and stone (tan) colors. Use K-Net HT for architectural, aquacultural and agricultural bird exclusion applications. The 3/4” square mesh keeps out all but the smallest of pest birds.
- Made of UV resistant, 12-ply high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Each strand has a 75 pound knotted breaking strength
- Available in black or tan netting colors
- Black K-Net has a 10 year limited warranty
- Stone (tan) K-Net has a 3 year limited warranty
- K-Net HT is abrasion, UV, flame and rot resistant
- Available in 25 and 50ft widths and 25, 50 and 100ft lengths
- All pieces are seamless and borderless for clean edges and easy perimeter fastening
- The ¾” square mesh keeps out all but the smallest of birds
- All knots are steam set, a process that prevents them from slipping or coming loose
- Manufactured and tested in compliance with ISO 9001-2000 Quality Management Standards
Nixalite’s K-Net Bird Netting is available in 25 and 50 foot widths and 25, 50 and 100 foot lengths.
All 50 x 100 nets will be shipped by TRUCK.