Kanomax - Model 6900 - Advanced Duct Air Leakage Tester (DALT)
The instrument requires very little training due to the easy-to-follow, full color HD touch screen display through which the user can follow the step-by-step process and select from multiple choice configuration options. The touch screen also allows the user to quickly toggle between measurement unit outputs like Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature units to m3/s, CFM, l/s, or m3/h airflow units. Keeping further in line with simplicity, this duct air leakage tester does not require the use of orifice plates, which decreases the time required conduct a test as well as the room for error. All of the parts that are needed for the leakage tests are already included with the unit, therefore the user will not have to research and order different pieces for different projects. The only choice to be made is between the flow grid and the low-flow nozzle, which are both included and attached to the unit with professional grade, stainless steel cam locks.
The DALT 6900 can also perform both positive and negative (decay) pressure tests with a simple rearrangement of the hose, saving even more time for contractors that deal with a multitude of varying test requirements.
Check out the DALT 6900 User Manual for detailed instructions and images of the different stages of the testing process, or become an expert on the instrument’s use in 15 minutes by watching the DALT 6900 Video GuideAutomated commercial duct air leakage testing has never been easier.
- Easy transport to the job with a small footprint and pneumatic tires allow for smooth movement
- Step-by-step test configuration and automated leakage testing based on the SMACNA Test Manual Capable of both positive and negative duct leakage testings
- Meets and/or exceeds the following standards for testing:
- SMACNA HVAC
- BS EN 12237:2003 EU
- BS EN 1507:2006 EU
- DW/143 EU
- Eurovent 2/2 EU
- GB50243 GB
- Our Duct Air Leakage Tester (DALT 6900), delivers the most accurate test results in either POSITIVE or NEGATIVE setting while delivering ±10 inches of water gauge pressure in the duct.
- Accurate to ±2.5% of READING of volume flow
- Stores data that can be downloaded easily to a USB flash drive for report generation from the commissioning engineer to the building owner or signing authority
- Engineered with the end-user’s perspective ensuring that it does what you need it to do and comes standard with a calibration* certificate.
- The instrument is designed for easy transport to the job with a small footprint and fits thru roof hatches 21″x 20″
- Order it with the optional Heavy Duty Construction Cover
Model: DALT 6900
- Air Flow:
- Ranges: Flow Grid: 2 to 360 CFM (36 to 640 m3/h)
- Nozzle: 2 to 21 CFM (4 to 36 m3/h)
- Accuracy: 2.5 % of READING ± 0.1 m3/h
- Resolution: 0.01 m3/h
- Ranges: ± 10 in.wg (± 2500 Pa) Duct Static Pressure
- Accuracy: 1% of READING ± 1 Pa
- Resolution: 0.1 Pa
- Ranges: 32 to 140 °F (0 to 60 °C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Absolute Pressure:
- Ranges: 20.6 to 38.3 in.Hg (70 to 130kPa)
- Accuracy: 2% of READING
- Resolution: 0.1kPa
- Power Source: DALT 6900-0E: 110-120V, 1 Phase, 50/60Hz, 16A
- DALT 6900-1E: 220-240V, 1 Phase, 50/60Hz, 10A
- Weight: Approx. 75kg (165lbs)
- Dimensions: W21 x D20 x H47 inches (54 x 50 x 120 mm)
- Data logging: Up to 1000 measurements
- General Specifications
- Interface: USB
- Datalogging: YES
- Warranty: 2 years (except flex duct)
- What’s Included: Main unit, 2x Test Fixture, 12 feet of Flexible Duct, Silicone Pressure Tube, Power Cord, Operation Manual, Calibration Certificate
- Surface Area Coverage
- Testing surface area (at 4 in. w.g.): Up to 10500 sq. ft.