KERAFLEX - Wear Protection Systems
KERAFLEX wear protection systems are a combination of KALOCER High Alumina Ceramics or KALMETALL-W hard overlay welded plates vulcanized onto rubber mats for a wear resistant surface. Mechanically attached to a steel structure using studs or bolts, the composite lining has a maximum application temperature of 80°C /176°F.
- Impact resistant components.
- Hard and wear resistant surface.
- Impact wear resistance assemblies with a customized rubber layer as well as optimal vulcanization of the system designed for specific conditions.
- Simple and reliable mechanical attachment.
- Can be glued in place when steel backing plate is not used.
- Elements easily replaceable.
- Good sound insulation and reduction.
- Optimal adaptation to the specific requirements thanks to varying sizes, thickness and design.
- Standard sizes include: 24” x 12”, 20” x 20”, 12” x 12” and 6” x 6”. Custom sizes also available.
The system consists of KALOCER high alumina ceramics, rubber and steel that are vulcanized into a single assembly. The elements are mechanically attached to the subsurface by bolts or threaded studs on the back. The bolt system can also be used with KERAFLEX-WRM and KERAFLEX-RM.
The system consists of a combination of KALOCER high alumina ceramics and rubber. The elements are flexible and can be matched to surfaces of varying geometry. KERAFLEX-KR is normally glued in place. Different types of adhesive are available for that purpose.
The KERAFLEX-WRM system consists of KALMETALL-W, rubber and a steel backing plate. The system is vulcanized into a single assembly.
KERAFLEX-RM is a system made up of rubber and steel vulcanized together. It can be bolted or glued into place.