Keteca Water Works - Storm Mild Alkaline Spray Wash Solution
Storm mild alkaline cabinet wash is an inhibited alkaline solution for maintenance or production cleaning of industrial, automotive and air craft components. Designed for use in cabinet systems, conveyor-type washers and immersion cleaning equipment. Can also be used in manual pressure wash applications. Operate equipment according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Storm Liquid Spray Cabinet Detergent mixes readily and can be added to an open tank of hot water with minimal agitation.
- Clean at 140ºF to 190ºF for 5 to 30 minutes.
- Leaves no residue after rinsing.
- Long bath life and low use concentrations provide exceptional value with low use costs.
- Will not foam in spray cabinets at operating temperatures above 140ºF.
- Provides advance corrosion protection on ferrous metals.
- Contains no silicone to interfere with new coatings or paint.
Designed for use in hot spray pressure cabinet systems, conveyor type washers and immersion cleaning equipment. Can be used in manual pressure wash applications. Operate equipment according to manufacturer's instructions.
STORM mixes readily and may be added to an opened tank of hot water with minimal agitation. Clean at 140° F - 190° F, typically for 5-30 minutes. Rinse parts with fresh water before drying. Most spray wash systems have a fresh rinse cycle. To maintain correct product concentration levels, through extended periods between system water changes, use the Water Works™ Titration Test Kit.