Keteca Water Works - Model Storm Ultra - Mild Alkaline Spray Wash Solution
Storm Ultra mild alkaline cabinet wash solution is a high performance spray wash detergent system designed to be effective in cleaning without leaving a chalky residue and will not foam over 125° - 150°F. Storm Ultra is safe on aluminum and contains corrosion inhibitors to protect your parts..
- Storm Ultra Spray Wash Solution mixes readily and can be added to an open tank of hot water with minimal agitation.
- Clean at 125ºF to 150ºF for 5 to 30 minutes.
- Leaves no residue after rinsing.
- Long bath life and low use concentrations provide exceptional value with low use costs.
- Will not foam in spray cabinets at operating temperatures above 125ºF.
- Provides advance corrosion protection on ferrous metals.
- Contains no silicone to interfere with new coatings or paint.
Designed for use in hot spray pressure cabinet systems, conveyor type washers and immersion cleaning equipment. Can be used in manual pressure wash applications. Operate equipment according to manufacturer's instructions.
STORM ULTRA mixes readily and may be added to an opened tank of hot water with minimal agitation. Clean at 125° F - 150° F, typically for 5-30 minutes. Rinse parts with fresh water before drying. Most spray wash systems have a fresh rinse cycle. To maintain correct product concentration levels, through extended periods between system water changes, use the Water Works™ Titration Test Kit.