KILO - Subsurface Iridium Mooring Beacon
Track your assets down to 1000m. The KILO Subsurface Iridium Satellite Mooring Location Beacon is a self-contained submersible beacon with miniature, cutting edge Iridium satellite transceiver that is fully submersible to 1000m. The internal, customer replaceable AA battery pack, lasts over a year in deployment. With the KILO oceanographic and environmental instrument mooring professionals have greater control in instantly and accurately locating and recovering high value, free drifting assets at sea.
- Mooring Depth Rated to 1000m
- Real-Time GPS Notifications Upon Surfacing
- Up to 1 yr Subsurface and 90 Days Transmission
- Customer Replaceable Battery Pack
- Proprietary Water Sense Circuit for Immediate
- Notification of Surfacing Event. (Optional Tilt Activation)
The KILO is designed to meet or exceed your operational requirements for a subsurface mooring beacon. Fully backed by a comprehensive warranty and excellent support you can be confident this is a tool you’ll come back to time and time again. To arrange a demonstration or to learn more about our products please contact us at the numbers below.
- Battery Supply: (12) Alkaline AA Cells - User Replaceable
- Capacity: 2.0 Ampere-Hours
- Lifetime: 1 year subsurface followed by 90 days of outbound/inbound surface messages
- Dimensions: 11.31' Long x 2.87' Diameter (287.5mm x 72.9mm)
- Material: Delrin
- Weight 2.75 kg (Air), 1.55 kg (Water)
- Depth Rating: 1000 meters
- Operating Temp: - 30°C to + 60°C
- Type: 9602
- Frequency: 1616 to 1626.5 Mhz
- Antenna: Proprietary Dual Band Iridium/GPS
Type: 48 channel SiRFstarIV, GSD4e GPS chip -163dBm (tracking)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
The Iridium 9602 SBD transceiver, designed to be integrated into a wireless data application with other host system hardware and software, provides a complete solution for a specific application or vertical market.
- Single board transceiver
- Small form factor
- No SIM card
- Designed to be incorporated into an OEM solution
- RoHS compliant