Kimoto - Model TP/TN - Automatic Water Quality Analyzers
This model corresponds with 5th water quality regulation by Japan Ministry of Environment. By using the 'Micro Flow system ®', the reagent consumption and the waste are decreased, and the running cost, the maintenance charge and the space are saved.
- By using the 'Micro Flow system (R)', the reagent consumption and the waste are decreased.
- Nitrogen measuring by the near 2 wave length absorption method enables the measuring not effected by the interference material. The measuring including sea water is possible.
- By the UV measuring function (option), the COD measuring by UV light absorption spectrophotometer is also possible.
- By connecting with the flow rate signal, the load dose of TN and TP are calculated.
- The easy user interface is performed by large touch panel LCD.