Kinetico - Model 2050c - Water Softener
Non-electric, high performance water softener for the larger household. The 2050c is a high performance, semi-commercial water softener for households with 3-6 bathrooms. It is a larger version of the 2020c, with all the same benefits, but a faster flow rate throughout. Out performs other water softeners with similar capacity in reliability, continuous supply and water quality. Twin softening tanks. Non-electric.
Kinetico water softeners uses the kinetic energy of moving water to power its systems instead of electricity . So you don't have to worry about costly repairs or higher monthly electricity bills.
- Twin Tank Design
The twin tank design means a continuous and un-interrupted supply of soft water.
- Metered Regeneration
Meters water use to accurately determine when it's time to regenerate with watch-like precision, resulting in less waste and greater savings. So when you go on holiday so does your water softener.
- Soft Water Rinse
Uses only soft, conditioned water to clean itself thereby prolonging the life of the water softener.
- Countercurrent Regeneration
Sounds a mouthful, but unlike most other softeners, a Kinetico system regenerates from the bottom up for more even and efficient use of the resin bead. Resulting in less waste, less salt and a longer lasting system.
- Easy to maintain: just add salt and leave the rest to us
- Easy-open lid makes for handy salt loading
- Convenient salt options: choose from block salt or tablet salt
- h 691mm x w 290mm x d 689mm
- Service flow rate (l/min) 30
- Peak Flow Rate (l/min) 57
- Regeneration time 11 mins, water used per cycle 26 litres
- Salt usage 0.5kg
- Hardness as CaCO3 (max) : 754 mg/l
- Media volume (2) : 11 litres
- Inlet/outlet connections : Custom adapter & bracket
- Flow range (1-2 bar) : 22,7 - 46,0 l/pm
- Pressure range : 1,0 - 8,6 bar dynamic pressure
- Temperature range : 2 - 50°C
- Salt capacity (4) : 2 kg blocks or 25 kg tabs
- Salt used per regeneration : 0,45 kg
- Regeneration volume : 26,5 litres
- Regeneration time : 11 minutes
- Dimensions (w x d x h) : 290 x 687 x 690 mm
- Weight : 37 - 45 kg