Kipp & Zonen - Model SMP11 - Pyranometer for High Quality Solar Radiation Monitoring
Exceeds the requirements for ISO Secondary Standard pyranometers. Smart Pyranometer SMP11 is the ideal choice for high quality solar radiation monitoring in meteorology and solar energy. The SMP11 smart pyranometer combines class leading sensor technology with industry standard digital and analogue amplified outputs. Based on the proven CMP 11 technology the SMP11 adds Modbus interface, improved response time and temperature corrected measurement data. The wide and low power supply range from 5 to 30 VDC makes integration in meteorological stations easy. The SMP is protected against over voltage, reversed polarity and short circuiting. Because all SMP’s have identical sensitivity and connections exchanging instruments for recalibration is easy.
- Secondary Standard pyranometer
- RS-485 Modbus RTU interface
- 0 to 1 Volt or 4 to 20 mA analogue output
- Active temperature correction from -40°C to +80°C
PC Software for data logging, display of data and Modbus address setting is standard provided.
SMP11 measures incoming global solar radiation with a 180° field of view. Ideal for solar radiation measurements in both Meteorological and Solar Energy applications that require the Modbus protocol or amplified outputs.
- Spectral range: 285 to 2800 nm
- Response time (63%): < 0.7 s
- Response time (95%): < 2 s
- Zero offset A: < 7 W/m²
- Zero offset B: < 2 W/m²
- Directional error (up to 80° with 1000 W/m² beam): < 10 W/m²
- Temperature dependence of sensitivity (-20 ºC to +50 ºC): < 1 %
- Analogue output (-V version): 0 to 1 V
- Analogue output (-A version): 4 to 20 mA
- Digital output: 2-wire RS-485