KjelDigester - Model K-446/K-449 - Block Digestion Process System
The KjelDigester reduces the block digestion process by up to two hours and meets the highest safety requirements. The high degree of automation is the perfect match to the KjelMaster System allowing for unprecedented sample throughput.
- Acceleration of the heating and cooling step, saving up to two hours
- Direct transfer of the 20 position rack to the KjelSampler
- Unattended operation by using automatic lift and delayed start time (K-449 only)
- Programmable time / temperature profiles and full Scrubber K-415 control (K-449 only)
Safe and convenient
- Improved sealing for effective transfer of harmful fumes
- No user contact with hot samples due to automatic lift (K-449 only)
- Convenient magnetic suction module fixation
- Extended lifetime of block and accessories with protective drip tray
- Compliant to official regulations like AOAC, ISO, EN
- Accurate temperature control following the programmed profile
- Reproducible digestion due to the improved thermal homogeneity
- Heating principle : Contact
- Temperature control : Yes
- Max. temperature : 450 °C
- Programmable profiles: Yes (only K-449)
- Lift: Yes (only K-449)
- Heating zone : 6 cm
- Sample positions : 20
- Sample tube sizes : 300 mL
- Other sample tubes : No
Food - KjelDigester
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN)
Feed - Kjeldahl
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN).
Chemicals/Agricultural - Digestion
Environmental Analysis - KjelDigester
Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN), phosphate.
Beverage - Digestion
Pharmaceutical / Cosmetics - Digestion
Organic nitrogen, urea
Degree of automation
Two models are available:
- The fully automated model K-449 offers a convenient automatic lift and a programming mode for 9 digestion methods.
- The manual K-446 is an entry level block digester with effortless manual control and manual rack handling.
Suction module types
Two dedicated suction modules can be selected; one for aqueous samples, and the other a standard suction module appropriate for general applications.