KjelFlex - Model K-360 - Laboratory Steam Distillation System
Perform Kjeldahl nitrogen or protein determination and additional steam distillation in the most flexible way. The modular setup allows to adapt the KjelFlex K-360 at any time including a wide selection of titrators to guarantee smooth and easy operation.
- Customizable analysis methods facilitate multi-purpose use
- Modular concept allows you to adapt to changing needs
- Modern instrument software enables convenient routine use
- Connection to various external titrators for semi-automated processing
- Storage of results on the instrument (titrant consumption)
- Data export on USB printer for documentation purposes
- No unauthorized use due to password protection
- Acid resistant pump allows for additional steam distillation applications
- Wide selection of titrators for colorimetric or potentiometric procedures
- Reduction of steam power for gentle steam distillation
- Choice of glass or plastic splash protector
Choose between the long-life plastic splash protector or the glass splash protector for visual control of the chemical reaction
Extend your range of applications by programmable dosing of strong acids to the sample tube.
Connect the KjelFlex K-360 to titrators from different suppliers for a semi-automated distillation and titration process.
Depending on your needs, connection of an external titrator and level sensors, dosing unit for back titration, bar code reader and printer are possible.
No contact with hazardous chemicals due to automatic aspiration of sample tube and/or receiving vessel.
Manage your data with ease for a more efficient daily routine.
- Kjeldahl Optimizer
- Kjeldahl Reports
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN)
Ammonia, Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN), phenol, formaldehyde, nitrate, nitrite (Devarda)
Organic nitrogen, ammonia, urea, formaldehyde
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), casein (NCN), Total Volatile Basic Nitrogen (TVBN), sulfur dioxide (SO2), formaldehyde
Protein, alcohol, volatile acids, diacetyl, sulfur dioxide (SO2)
Ammonia, nitrate, nitrite (Devarda), cyanide (CN), total nitrogen
Glass splash protector
With its extensive know-how BUCHI provides state-of-the-art glass parts like the splash protector. The whole distillation process is visible for easy method development and process monitoring.
This splash protector is made of glass fiber reinforced polypropylene. It is the choice for high throughput analysis due to its long lifetime.
Different titrator models can be connected to the KjelFlex K-360 to increase the level of automation. With the titrator connected the titration step is triggered automatically when the distillation is complete.
Some non-Kjeldahl applications require the addition of an acid to the sample prior to the distillation process. With the optional acid resistant pump adding the acid can be automated.