KjelMaster - Model K-375 - Nitrogen and Protein Analysis System
We provide solutions for both potentiometric and colorimetric titrations. The KjelMaster K-375 meets the highest demands in usability, automation, user administration and sophisticated data management.
- Compliant and flexible plug-and-measure titration concept (colorimetric / potentiometric)
- Safe operation, user protection and guided routine operation
- Different access levels of authorization according to GLP requirements
- Reproducible results with the smart distillation mode “IntelliDist”
- Data security supported by intelligent software
Safe and convenient
- Intuitive operation via the large graphical color touch screen (8.4”)
- Simple LIMS integration and traceable data recording
- No errors in routine operations by the sophisticated KjelLink PC software
- Optimal and stable working conditions by self-adjusting cooling water control
- Shortest time-to-result due to well synchronized process steps
- Upgrade onsite for highest sample loads by connecting the KjelSampler
- Fully automated workflow for high sample loads
- Automatic data exchange with complementary peripherals
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 458 x 670 x 431 mm
- Screen: 8.4 inch color touch
- Memory: >100’000 results
- Minimal titrator volume: 2 μl / step
- Language versions : DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, JA, CN, RU, PL, KO
- Pumps: NaOH, H3BO3, H2O
- Measuring range : 0.02 – 200 mg N
- Reproducibility (RSD) : <1 %
- Recovery: >99.5 % (1 – 200 mg N)
Feed - Kjeldahl
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN)
Food - KjelMaster
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), casein (NCN), Total Volatile Basic Nitrogen (TVBN), formaldehyde
Beverage - KjelMaster
Protein, alcohol, volatile acids, diacetyl
Chemicals / Agricultural - KjelMaster
Ammonia, nitrate, nitrite (Devarda), total nitrogen
Environmental Analysis - Distillation
Ammonia, Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN), phenol, formaldehyde, nitrate, nitrite (Devarda).
Pharmaceutical / Cosmetics - Distillation
Organic nitrogen, ammonia, urea, formaldehyde.
Glass splash protector
With its extensive know-how BUCHI provides state-of-the-art glass parts like the splash protector. The whole distillation process is visible for easy method development and process monitoring.
Plastic splash protector
This splash protector is made of glass fiber reinforced polypropylene. It is the choice for high throughput analysis due to its long lifetime.
Measuring the pH is an accurate method to detect the endpoint of a titration. BUCHI’s gel electrode is easy to handle, maintenance free and suitable for routine use.
The outstanding feature of the colorimetric sensor is its long lifetime. It does not require calibration and is recommended for applications that require detecting the color change of an indicator at the titration endpoint.
Compact sampler with 24 sample positions to fully automate the Kjeldahl analysis with the KjelMaster K-375. Transferring the sample with steam overpressure to the distillation unit is unique and offers outstanding money and time saving benefits.
Compact sampler with 48 sample positions to fully automate the Kjeldahl analysis with the KjelMaster K-375. The sample transfer with steam overpressure,as well as the independent rack trays for continuous sample loading are unique time saving benefits.
KjelLink PC software
The intelligent PC software KjelLink save time and costs.