KjelSampler - Model K-376 / K-377 - Highest Productivity in Steam Distillation
The KjelSampler K-376 or K-377 in combination with the KjelMaster K-375 meets upmost demands in high throughput Kjeldahl determination. The system provides a maximum degree of automation and flexibility.
- Unattended operation of 24 samples (K-376) or 48 samples (K-377)
- Perfect process synchronisation of all steps from digestion to automated sampling
- Fully automated by the KjelMaster K-375
- Continuous batch workflow using two independent rack trays (K-377)
- Smallest bench top system
- “Express rack” privileges high priority samples
- Automatic or manual operation at any time
- All BUCHI sample tubes to be used (100 mL, 300 mL, 500 mL)
Convenient and safe
- No sample tube cleaning
- Reliable and clean processing with no glass transfer
- No contact with chemicals due to automated handling of reagents
- Smooth and safe sample rack loading at any time
- Longest glass lifetime due to short exposure to chemicals
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN)
Protein, Non-Protein Nitrogen (NPN), casein (NCN),
Ammonia, total nitrogen
Ammonia, Total Kjeldahl Nitrogen (TKN)
Organic nitrogen, ammonia, urea
Compact sampler with 24 sample positions to fully automate the Kjeldahl analysis with the KjelMaster K-375. Transferring the sample with steam overpressure to the distillation unit is unique and offers outstanding money and time saving benefits.
Compact sampler with 48 sample positions to fully automate the Kjeldahl analysis with the KjelMaster K-375. The sample transfer with steam overpressure, as well as the independent rack trays for continuous sample loading are unique time saving benefits.