Klean-In-Place - Model II - Rotary Airlock Valve
The Klean-In-Place II rotary airlock valve is specially designed for applications where frequent cleaning, sanitizing or inspection of the bulk handling system is required and minimum downtime is critical. The Klean-In-Place II has uniquely designed features making it compliant for FDA, USDA, 3A dairy and NFPA standards for materials used in food, dairy, chemical, and pharmaceutical applications. Our design incorporates a perfectly balanced 2-RAIL construction allowing the operator easy access to either clean the rotor, leaving it attached with the headplate or separating the rotor to completely remove for optimal cleaning.
- Pressure Rating: 15 PSI
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 400°F
- Materials: Dry Free-Flowing Food Grade or Contamination Sensitive Powders
- Pneumatic Conveying, Blending, Dust Collection Drying, Weighing, Mixing, Feeding, Packaging or Bagging
- Baking Dairy, Pharmaceutical, Food, Powder Coating, Spices, Meat Processing, Chemical.
- Available in five sizes from 6×6 through 14×14
- Round flange assures system compatibility
- 316 SS housings are standard providing maximum structural stability
- Self Aligning Drive without the use of tools
- Available with packing and multiple seal designs
- Tool-Free hand fasteners for rotor removal and regular inspections
- Safety switch signaling when unit is ready to run
- Permanently sealed bearings ensure protection from contamination