Wind Turbine Assembly Components
- Vertical axis wind turbine (VAWT) Kliux Geo1800.
- Gear box. Three-phase Permanent Magnet Generator.
- Steel mast with anti-corrosion painting protection.
- Wind inverter Etesian Mini 2600, 2kW, 230 Vac, 50 Hz (Santerno).
- GSM Communications module (optional).
- Weather station (optional).
Wind Turbine Dimensions And Weights
- Rotor + Generator and transmission´s weight: 116,67 kg. + 120,37 kg = 237,04 kg.
- Mast Weight: starting at 232,6 kg.
- Rotor’s diameter: 2,36 m.
- Rotor’s / Transmission’s height: 3 m / 0,83 m.
- Mast height: starting at 6 m.
Wind Turbine Yields
- Nominal power: 1.800 W.
- Start up speed: 3,5 m/s.
- Disconnection wind speed: not applicable. Aerodynamic brake.
- Maximum rotation speed: 106 RPM.
- Noise at 6m/s and of 10 m. distance: 32’6 dBA.
- Durability: 25 years.
- Blades’ material: Expanded polyurethane.
- Rated output voltage: 230 Vac.
- Certifications: ISO: 9001, 14001 y CE.
- Certifications in progress: IEC 61400 -2/ -11/ -12, AWEA 9.1, BWEA 2009 Standard.
WE WORK TO OFFER YOU A COMPREHENSIVE TAILOR-MADE PROJECT
At Kliux Energies we deal with your project from start to finish. We have a Project Technical Office which will be responsible for the overall management of your project.
- Feasibility study of the site and size required: Based on your energy needs, existing facilities, natural resources and location, our technical and financial professionals will perform a study to determine the feasibility of the site as well as its ROI.
- A proposal that meets your needs: Once the studies have been completed, we will make a customized proposal with the best possible location for your facility to cover your energy needs.
- Managing permits and aids: You will not need to worry about anything as we will advise you on the permits required and aid available in the region where you want your facility.
- Planning and execution of the installation: Our technicians and specialists will deal with the installation of your distributed power generation system so that you can start saving from day one.