KOKS - Model EcoVac - Self-Supporting Vacuum Loader Unit
The KOKS EcoVac Loader self-supporting vacuum unit, without a chassis and powered by an industrial diesel engine, is designed for (heavy) industrial applications and is suitable for suctioning, discharging and transporting fluid and hazardous substances, such as liquids, sludge, fats, oils, fuels and chemicals. Specially developed for working with hazardous and contaminated substances, the unit is available in PED or ADR (Ceoc) versions and built in accordance with all applicable safety standards. With its powerful liquid ring vacuum pump, large quantities of (fluid) substances can be processed in a short time. The user benefits from significant time savings and a huge reduction in cost.
- Easy to transport on a chassis, trailer or other transport system.
- Self-supporting (chassis-independent).
- Container frame equipped with a hook lift point.
- Easy control.
- Built to the latest environmental and safety standards.
- Approved in accordance with PED or ADR European type-approval.
- Large suction force.
- Solid construction and components for high power and a maximum payload.
- High quality, long service life and economical purchase price.
The KOKS EcoVac Loader is a selfsupporting vacuum unit which, without the use of a chassis, is perfect for day-to-day suction, discharging and transportation activities, general industrial cleaning or for use in the (petro)chemical industry and in refineries.
Body suitable for
- 20 ft container frame, equipped with a hook lift point.
Designed and certified for
- Transportation of hazardous substances.
- ADR requirements.
- Tank codes S4AH and L4AH.
- Volume : 12 m³, excluding service water tank.
- Material : stainless steel AISI 304 grade; material number 1.4301.
- Rear door : hydraulically opening and locking.
- Discharge : by means of tipping and pressurization.
- Loading : by means of suction or through the manhole on top.
- Including : 6” suction/discharge connections.
Service water tank
- On behalf of : cooling the liquid ring vacuum pump.
- Volume : 1 m³.
- Material : stainless steel.
- Including : hinged exhaust stake.
- Type : liquid ring.
- Capacity : 3,000 m³/h.
- Drive : mechanically from a 6-cylinder diesel engine with driveshaft
- and V-belt transmission.
- Type : rotary vane pump.
- Capacity : 200 m³/h, overpressure 2.5 bar.
- Drive : hydraulic.
- Length : approx. 7,500 mm.
- Width : approx. 2,500 mm.
- Height : approx. 2,675 mm.
- Wheel base : for a 20 ft container chassis.
- Empty weight : approx. 12 tons, excluding chassis.
- Max. permissible : depending on the applied chassis.
The KOKS EcoVac Loader self-supporting vacuum unit can be equipped with various option kits which are appropriate for your needs and applications.