Krebs millMAX-e - High Efficiency Slurry Pump for Abrasive Slurry
The millMAX-e pump is highest efficiency slurry pump in its' class. Saves power, saves money thus minimizing total cost of ownership. The extremely efficient design also allows for high speed applications.
One Piece Power Frame:
The millMAX-e design incorporates an integrated power frame and bearing assembly, eliminating the need to adjust the impeller within the casing.
- Locks in the designed impeller clearances
- Decreases the total weight of the frame reducing costs
- Uses the same shaft and bearings as the standard millMAX bearing assemblies
- Able to handle high speed applications
Pump Sealing Options
- Water Flush
- Centrifugal (expeller)
- driMAX mechanical
Adjustment Screw Lock Nut
The new design compresses the wear ring carrier to provide a seal to atmosphere and lock the jacking screw in place. This new design allows the user to make adjustments while pump is in operation.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Low upfront costs with immediate increased efficiency.
- millMAX-e pumps reduced power needs, often pays for itself in less than a year of operation.
High efficiency impeller
- Increased efficiencies
- Increased wear life
- Increased maximum head
Wide capacity range
FLSmidth Krebs offers the millMAX-e pump in suction sizes of 2 to 16 inches (50 to 400 mm), providing a wide range of capacity.
millMAX-e design also incorporates an integrated power frame and bearing assembly, eliminating the need to adjust the impeller within the casing. The millMAX-e power frames utilize the same bearing and shaft components as the equivalent standard millMAX power frames to handle applications with high speed and power demands.
High Efficiency slurry pump for mining operations around the world. Low cost, economical slurry pump.