Campbell Scientific - Model KH20 - Krypton Hygrometer with Case
The KH20 is a highly sensitive hygrometer designed for measurement of rapid fluctuations in atmospheric water vapor, not absolute concentrations. It is typically used together with a CSAT3B in eddy-covariance systems.
The KH20 is typically used with a CSAT3B Sonic Anemometer in eddy-covariance systems for measuring water vapor flux. This highly sensitive hygrometer measures rapid fluctuations in atmospheric water vapor. It does not measure absolute concentrations. The KH20 is compatible with most of our data loggers.
Routine maintenance is required to keep source windows free of scale. You can use the water vapor absorption coefficient for scaled window from the data report if the window will be allowed to scale during measurements.
- Compatible with most Campbell Scientific data loggers
- High frequency response suitable for eddy-covariance applications
- Well-suited for long-term, unattended applications
- Range: 1.7 to 19.5 g/m3 (nominal)
- Type: Ultraviolet krypton hygrometer
- Input Voltage Range: 10 V to 16 Vdc
- Current Consumption: 20 mA max (at 12 Vdc)
- Power Consumption: 0.24 W
- Output Signal Range: 0 to 5 Vdc
- Cable Length: 7.62 m (25 ft)
- Mounting Pipe Length: 50 cm (20 in.)
- 29 x 23 x 3 cm (11.5 x 9 x 1.25 in.) for sensor head
- 19 x 13 x 5 cm (7.5 x 5 x 2 in.) for electronics box
- 29 x 18 x 6.5 cm (11.5 x 7 x 2.5 in.) for rain shield with mount
- 64 x 38 x 18 cm (25 x 15 x 7 in.) for carrying case
- Weight: 6.8 kg (15 lb)