Kunak - Model K101 - Indoor Datalogger
The Datalogger K-101 is a Plug & Play solution that allows remote data measuring from any analogue, digital or Modbus sensor, sending real-time information from the device to Kunak Cloud, to the client´s ERP or SCADA, all with very low energy consumption levels and numerous remote configuration possibilities. In just a few steps, the information from the Indoor Datalogger 2G/NB-IoT/LTE will be accessible from Kunak Cloud or On-Premises through a Private Data Server, a powerful platform on the cloud where all the information, alarms, thresholds and remote configuration capabilities are available using the web interface, an App for Smartphones or the Open API.
- Plug&Play remote monitoring solution.
- Integration on Kunak Cloud or On-Premises with the Private Data Server.
- Very low battery consumption. (
- Analogue, digital and Modbus inputs and outputs.
- 2 independent power supplies for the sensors.
- Internal sensors for battery, signal level and temperature.
- Remote configuration of alarms, thresholds, parameter calibration, data readings and transmission periods.
- PLUG & PLAY solution.
- Rapid deployment and non-invasive installation.
- Low installation and maintenance costs.
- Easily configurable, without programming.
- Small and lightweight (
- Long lifespan equipment (> 10 years)
- Ultra-low consumption.
- Broad temperature range: -35 to + 80ºC
- Immune to noise and interference.
- Robust and waterproof IP67 housing
- Information 24/7.
- From Cloud or On-Premises.
- Functions: Incident management, user configuration, thresholds, alarms and generate data and multi-parameter graphics, etc.
- Remote actions.
- File export.
- Configuration software
- Installable On-Premises compatible with OPC servers.
- Custom algorithms and logics.
- Open API and connectors.
- Personalized Dashboard.