Kunak - Model AIR Pro - Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring Station
Temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure and dew point.
Easy & Fast Installation
Set up in less than 10' with visual diagnosis in a built-in display
Replace and combine cartridges with a plug & play system
Designed for type approval & certification
Adjust the baseline and span remotely
Air Quality Platform
Visualize, analize and manage your data in the cloud
Measure up to 5 gases and particulate matter at once
Autonomous operation with its built-in battery and solar panel
Access to your data and alarms in real-time
Add Environmental Sensors
Connect wind, rain, noise, and other sensors
Kunak Smart Gas Cartdriges solve many of the known issues of sensor technology: sensor variability, factory and field calibration, automatic data invalidation, sensor replacement, network operation and maintenance work.
Kunak’s Smart Gas Cartridges ensure measurement control throughout the life cycle of each sensor, making the Kunak AIR Pro more sustainable and our customers’ lives easier.
Traceable QC & QA
Each cartridge is calibrated and validated individually in lab against traceable reference standards.
Combine the Parameters freely. Reuse and scale your basestations at your own pace.
Plug & Play
Simply take the old one out and replace easily with the new one, on the field. Be back online in 2'.
All the cartridges have the same size and fit in any of the five available sockets. Inside the cartridge, we install the sensor into a PCB that storages all information: type, age and factory calibration. When you plug the new cartridge, the base-station just reads the information, configures itself and starts working.
The electronic and mechanical parts can be reused, making Kunak AIR Pro the most sustainable Air Quality sensor-based station in the market.
Thanks to the secure encryption and direct communication protocols it allows bi-directional communications, and facilitate remote configuration, Firmware updates and sensor calibration of the devices.
The communication protocols are designed for low power and low data consumption.
- Nodes and sensors with embedded communications
- Samples geolocalized data in real time
- Wireless data transfer
- Remote configuration and calibration
- Small size and lightweight
* The data is calculated in each node independently, transparently and in real-time. Post-processing is not done in the cloud.
- Wireless connectivity
- GSM | GPRS | 2G | 3G | 4G | LTE | Ethernet
- Embedded systems
- Enables to make use of local networks
- Cloud Platform via HTTPS – scalable and secure
- Hostingon Amazon web services
- 99% data availability
- Redundant databases
- APN and private VPN On-premises
- Data export with Open API
- Multi operator SIM included
KunakCloud.com The advanced platform for air quality networks remote management and noise levels analysis.
- Advanced analytics.
- Remote calibration.
- AQI tools.
- User management.
- Data validation & reports.
- Configuration of sampling periods, sending periods, alarms and thresholds.
- Open API & Connectors.
- JSON, CSV, TXT, XML, OPC.
- Fiware, Sentilo and any other customized.
- Communications engine. Installable with DDBB (various formats).
- Responsive design.
- Dimensions:257 x 270 x 225 mm
- Weight: <3.5 kg
- Enclosure: PMMA & Polycarbonate & Stainless steel
- Operating temperature: -20 ºC to +60 ºC
- Operating humidity: 0 to 99 %RH
- IP rating: IP65
- Battery: Lithium 2.9Ah or 26Ah
- External supply: 7 - 12 Vdc. Charger or Solar panel
- Autonomy: 24/7 with solar panel or charger
- Power consumption: 0.08-1.2W (depending on configuration)
- Communications: Multi-Band 2G/3G/4G (LTE-FDD/LTE-TDD/UMTS/ HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+/GSM/GPRS/EDGE) or Ethernet
- GNSS: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BEIDOU
- Gas sensors: CO, CO2, NO, NO2, O3, SO2, H2S, NH3 & VOCs
- PM sensor: PM1, PM2.5 & PM10
- Internal status: Temperature / Battery / Charging voltage & current / Signal
- Built-in sensors: Temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure and dew point
- Additional sensors & actuators:
- #3: Noise meter & Digital output (Relay)
- #4: Modbus RS485 RTU & 4-20mA & Configurable power supply output
- #5: Anemometer & Rain gauge inputs
- Sampling frequency: 3Hz gases, 1Hz particles
- Averaging periods: From 10 seconds to 1 hour
- Sending periods: Configurable from 5 min to 4 hours
- Remote management: Bidirectional communications
- Remote configuration and calibration
- SIM: Embedded eSIM and SIM holder
Information about air quality, noise pollution and emissions for smart cities, industry and the environment
Cities and businesses need reliable, real-time information about air quality, noise pollution and industrial emissions to both guarantee their citizens’ quality of life and to protect the environment.
KUNAK SMART ENVIRONMENT systems monitor Air Quality, Industrial Emissions, Noise Pollution and other environmental factors through fast-deploying wireless devices, providing high-value information for decision making, with excellent precision and at a cost that is 30 times lower than with other methods of reference.