Kunak - Model K101 - Indoor Datalogger
- Plug&Play remote monitoring solution.
- Integration on Kunak Cloud or On-Premises with the Private Data Server.
- Very low battery consumption. (<µA in sleep mode).
- Analogue, digital and Modbus inputs and outputs.
- 2 independent power supplies for the sensors.
- Internal sensors for battery, signal level and temperature.
- Remote configuration of alarms, thresholds, parameter calibration, data readings and transmission periods.
- PLUG & PLAY solution.
- Rapid deployment and non-invasive installation.
- Low installation and maintenance costs.
- Easily configurable, without programming.
- Small and lightweight (
- Long lifespan equipment (> 10 years)
- Ultra-low consumption.
- Broad temperature range: -35 to + 80ºC
- Immune to noise and interference.
- Robust and waterproof IP67 housing
- Information 24/7.
- From Cloud or On-Premises.
- Functions: Incident management, user configuration, thresholds, alarms and generate data and multi-parameter graphics, etc.
- Remote actions.
- File export.
- Configuration software
- Installable On-Premises compatible with OPC servers.
- Custom algorithms and logics.
- Open API and connectors.
- Personalized Dashboard.
 Configurable pre-heating time to reduce power leakage to the sensors. Higher current power supplies options available: 5 V @ 450 mA, 12 V @ 220 mA or 24 V @ 100 mA.
 Primary batteries or external power supply up to 42 Vdc is also available under request.
 Power path management available. The power path feature allows powering the system from a high efficiency DC to DC converter while simultaneously and independently charging the batteryThis enhances battery life.
 Analog input type has to be indicated following the ordering info section.
 (-10 – 0), (-10 – +10) and (0 – +5 V) voltage analog input configurations available.
 Voltage digital input type also available, for pulse counter, frequencymeter and open/close state applications.
 Detachable antenna. Other options under request.
 Very useful working mode to reduce power consumption and the amount of data transmitted while maintaining the control over any parameter or event checking the thresholds configured. This operating mode allows configuring higher sending periods and knowing just the average behavior of any parameter, while the thresholds are checked every sampling period for the analog and digital sensors (pulse counters and frequency meters) or when asynchronous open/close state is triggered (at any time).