Model 912 and 913 - Kunkle Safety Valves
From Kunkle Valves
ASME Section VIII, air/steam/gas/liquid, “UV” National Board certified. Also available for vacuum service. PED certified for non-hazardous gas. Model 912: Full nozzle design. Stainless steel warn ring and disc with brass/bronze base. Bronze/brass body and bonnet. Model 913: Full nozzle design. Bronze/brass body and bonnet. 316 stainless steel trim.
- Available with soft seat
- Threaded cap is standard (back pressure tight)
- Hex on valve nozzle provides for easy installation
- Warn ring offers easy adjustability
- Pivoting disc design corrects misalignment and offers exceptional performance
- Guide to nozzle ratio reduces friction
- Full nozzle design for optimum flow performance
- Threaded side outlet for piped off discharge to eliminate fugitive emissions
- ASME Section VIII
- Sizes 1/2″ to 2″
- Model 912: Pressures from 3 to 250 psig; Temperatures from -320° to 406°F
- Model 913: Pressures from 3 to 300 psig; Temperatures from -320° to 425°F
- Plain lever and packed lever options available
- UV Stamp
- Air/gas compressors – intercoolers – aftercoolers.
- Liquid filled pressure vessels/systems – ASME Section VIII (UV).
- Pressure vessels – containing gas, air, liquid or steam. Including tanks and receivers.
- Vacuum systems including pumps, tanks and equipment.
- Optional materials for low temperature – cryogenic applications.
- Overpressure relief and protection of Code: pumps, tanks, lines and hydraulic systems.
- By-pass relief or pressure regulation.