L & M - Model 2404 - NON-NTPEP Monofilament Geotextile Fabrics
LM 2404 is manufactured using high tenacity polypropylene yarns that are woven to form a dimensionally stable network, which allows the yarns to maintain their relative position. LM 2404 resists ultraviolet deterioration, rotting, and biological degradation and is inert to commonly encountered soil chemicals.
This group adds a third dimension to the geotextile toolbox. In the manufacturing process, individual polypropylene filaments are woven together to form a fabric that resembles nylon screen cloth. Woven monofilaments are available with varying opening sizes to match up appropriately with site soil, and the result is a geotextile fabric that combines excellent flow ability with durability and strength.
Uses for woven monofilaments are many and varied. They often are implemented in specialized applications where permeability is important, such as in drainage swale sides and bottoms. More recently, these geotextiles have been used in the construction of filter bags used to protect storm water inlet structures from construction site sediment.
L & M Supply offers a wide variety of woven monofilament geotextiles uniquely designed to meet today’s requirements for filtration, separation and erosion protection. Manufactured using high strength UV stabilized yarn and designed to meet specific characteristics required for today’s engineering challenges. Monofilament fabrics provide exceptional consistency in AOS and water flow properties.
- Durable polypropylene yarns woven for dimensional stability and consistent pore size
- High permittivity and water flow rates
- Excellent resistance to UV degradation
*Maximum Average Roll Valve
- Mullen Burst ASTM D-3786 has been removed. It is not recognized by ASTM D-35 on Geosynthetics.
- Puncture ASTM D-4833 has been removed. It is not recognized by AASHTO M288 and has been replaced with CBR Puncture ASTM D-6241