L & M - Model US-2SCNN - Double Net 70/30 Straw/Coconet Erosion Control Blanket with Natural Biodegradable Netting
Double Net 70/30 Straw / Coconet Erosion Control Blanket with Natural Biodegradable Netting. Net: NN. Roll Size: 8’X112.5'. Skid Qty: 24. Truck Qty/Van: 480.
- Size: Available in 16’ and 8’ widths and 112.5’ and 562.5’ lengths (Custom cuts are available upon request).
- Netting: Top net- 1.0” x 0.5” opening, approximately 9.3 lbs/1000 ft2 . The netting is made from fully biodegradable organic jute fiber, that is LENO weaved for a higher quality product.
- Bottom net- 1.0” x 0.5” opening, approximately 9.3 lbs/1000 ft2 . The netting is made from fully biodegradable organic jute fiber, that is LENO weaved for a higher quality product.
- Thread: Fully biodegradable jute yarn, that is in a stitching pattern of 1.5”.
- Matrix: 70% Certified Weed Free Straw fibers and 30% coconut fibers, 0.75 lbs/yd2
- Packaging: All rolls are wrapped tightly with stretch wrap to protect the rolled erosion control product from the weather and elements.
2SC-NN8 / 2SC-NN16 is made to conform to guidelines set by the ECTC (Erosion Control Technology Council) and by FHWA (Federal Highway Association) as an extended term erosion control blanket.
2SC-NN8 / 2SC-NN16 is an extended term erosion control blanket that is designed to have a function longevity of up to 18 months (Longevity may vary based upon environmental conditions). This product is recommended for use on slopes up to 2:1-1:1 and in medium flow channels.
The leading edge is to be trenched into a 6” deep trench and the blanket is to be placed parallel to the anticipated water flow. When more than 1 blanket is required, they are to be overlapped 6” on all overlapping sides and tiled in a shingle type pattern as to not let the water underneath the blanket.