Land - Model FGA Series - Compact Multigas Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
A compact, reliable multi-gas analyser for measuring flue gas emissions in processes burning natural gas and biomass. The FGA provides accurate, reliable measurement of carbon monoxide, nitric oxide and oxygen in flue gases. It is an integrated solution for Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) applications in smaller combustion processes.
Easy to install and operate, the FGA also calculates values for combustion efficiency, NOx and carbon dioxide. This information allows better process control, which lowers fuel costs and keeps emissions within compliance levels.
A pair of sensors is used to analyse each of the species in the sampled flue gas, alternating every 30 minutes. This extends sensor lifetime and ensures a stable baseline, essential for low-level measurements, delivering high sensitivity and low drift.
The FGA can be used in any combustion process where the sulphur dioxide concentration is less than 50ppm, making it a vital solution for the Minerals, Power Generation, and Steel industries.
Easy to Install and Service
Fully weatherproof to IP65 standards, the FGA can be heated or cooled for extreme environments, allowing placement close to the measurement point. It is engineered for easy use, with low maintenance needs. Automatic calibration allows for unattended operation.
Meets International Approvals
The FGA has MCERTS QAL1 approval to BS EN 15267 for emissions measurements in Europe. It also meets the requirements of US EPA Performance Specifications 2, 3 and 4 for the relevant gases. This ensure international regulatory compliance measurements.
An alternative to traditional, multiple-analyser CEMS, the FGA integrates sample conditioning, gas analysis calibration and data processing into a single system. This provides a robust, reliable and simple emissions measurement for regulatory compliance in smaller combustion processes.
- Integrated, compact design
- International approvals
- Fully weatherproof
- Dual-sensor technology
- Calculated Efficiency, NOX and CO2
- Low maintenance
- Automatic calibration
- Easy to install and service
- Suitable for compliance measurements
- Install indoors or outdoors
- High sensitivity and low drift
- More information allows better process control
- No specialist skills needed
- Unattended operation
Certified Measurement Ranges (user selectable)
- CO: 0 - 150 up to 0-2500 mg/m3 (0 – 120 up to 0 – 2000 ppm)
- NO: 0 - 200 up to 1500 mg/m3 (0 – 150 up to 0 – 1100 ppm)
- Linearity: 2% of range
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Zero Stability: 2% of range
- O2: 0 - 12% up to 0 - 25%
- Linearity: 0.2% v/v
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Zero Stability: 0.2% v/v - Lower ranges can be selected but do not carry QAL1 approval
- Response time (all gases): 90 s
- Approvals: BS EN 15267, QAL1, MCERTS
- Meets requirements of US EPA PS-2, PS-3 and PS-4 for the relevant gases
- Analog Outputs: Four 4-20 mA isolated
- Relays: One alarm for each gas, System OK, Maintenance / calibration
- Relays Types: Isolated changeover 1A at 240V
- Ingress Protection: IP65 (NEMA 4)
- Temperature: 0 °C to 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F); High temperature option to 50 °C (122 °F) ; Low temperature option from -20 °C (-4 °F)
- Calibration : None included
- Type: Two point using standard calibration gases
- Cal Gas Requirement: 20 litres (0.7 cu. ft) per calibration
- Display : LCD
- Enclosure Type: Powder-coated steel
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 350 mm (24 in x 24 in x 14 in)
- Enclosure Weight: 53 kg (117 lb)
- Calibration: Automatic calibration
- Efficiency Calculation: Combustion efficiency calculation to BS845
- Probe: Variety of probes available to suit process conditions
- MCERTS applications require SP2000 probe with heated filter
- Sample Line: Unheated or freeze-protected sample line
- Electrical Supply (Analyzer) : 100 - 120 V ac, 50-60 Hz, 300 VA; 190 to 240 V ac, 50-60 Hz, 300 VA
- EMC: Conforms to EN-50 081 and EN-50 082
- Electrical Safety: Conforms to EN-61010-1